Millburn High School
- Computer Science I: VB .NET
- Computer Science II: Java
- Computer Science AP: Java
- Computer Science IV: Java & CSS/PHP/HTML
University of Pittsburgh
- Intermediate Programming in Java
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Anticipted Graduation: May 2023
A Reason To Walk 5K/Comfort Project 360 | Fall 2016-2017
- Student-led advisory committee member, responsible for fundraising, promoting the event via social media, and registering participants in an effort to provide a more comfortable experience for cancer patients and their families while undergoing treatment
Susan G. Komen North Jersey Teens for the Cure GO PINK | Fall 2012-2015
- Student-led advisory board member, responsible for organizing and promoting the event in school and the community, liaison between the school district administration and the event committee, registering participants and fundraising
South Ave Enterprises
- Responsible for all website development and company network infrastructure. Works with client monthly to ensure website is up to date. Maintaining enterprise systems such as replace broken hardware, update software, and install security patches. Continues to work remotely while in school.
Office Assistant, Plainfield NJ | July 2016-Present
Kings Food Markets
- Accountable for securing, maintaining, optimizing and troubleshooting networks, and providing technical support and advice to system users of the supermarket brand, including - installations, modifying and making minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, set up and maintenance of switches, routers, network printers, firewalls, and security appliances. Trusted early on in internship to travel to various site locations to update systems and replace networking equipment to ensure the latest security policies. Set up/administrated the server's login for users and backup scripts to ensure compliance with company policies. Monitored and enforced compliance by responding to security concerns and alerts. Set up/administrated the server's login for users and backup scripts in order to ensure compliance with company policies. Monitored and tested the daily, weekly and yearly backups of the software. Maintained the user access to VPN as required, in compliance with companies policies. Attended corporate IT meetings as required to discuss issues and new strategies.
Junior IT Administrator, Parspippany NJ | May 2019-August 2019
Meadowbrook Country Day Camp
- Responsible for the daily supervision and safety of first graders, in collaboration with co-counselors, including taking initiative in organizing activities. As bus counselor, responsible for supervision and safety of campers and communicating with parents on a daily basis.
Counselor & Bus Counselor, Long Valley NJ | Summers 2016-2018
- Self-Started freelance work for web development and website maintenance for clients. Maintains client relations by scheduling monthly phone calls with individual client. Responds to client requests for website maintenance or changes as needed, on an ongoing basis. Manages business and its expenses and administrative tasks
Remote | 2015-Present